Welcome to our Sonic game! There are all sorts of fun puzzles ahead, my friend. You’ll be spotting differences, locating Sonic in crowds and aiding the speedy fellow navigate famous levels — there will be a bit of general knowledge…
1. First up: The image below is made to resemble the kind of art typical in what era of gaming?
- 8-bit era
- 64-bit era
- HD era
- 16-bit era
✔️Right Answer: 16-bit era
2. Now it’s time for a visual test: If Sonic traverses from left to right while navigating the highest route and collecting a ring takes 2 seconds, how long did it take him to exit?
- 20 seconds
- 24 second
- 22 seconds
- 26 seconds
✔️Right Answer: 26 seconds
3. Sonic can only jump once and needs to get the power-up on the right of the image. How many rings does he collect on the way?
✔️Right Answer: 6
4. Now, take a good look at this image. Once you hit ‘Next’, you’ll see the same image again with a few differences in it and it’ll be up to you to spot how many there are. Pay close attention!
✔️Right Answer: Next
5. So, how many differences are there in this image in comparison with the last?
✔️Right Answer: 5
6. Sonic has lost himself in this peculiar land. Can you find where he’s hiding?
✔️Right Answer: D
7. This place is even more unusual… Can you find Sonic in this image?
✔️Right Answer: C
8. Here’s a Sonic riddle! Sonic has the ability to jump forever. However, he gets a bit more tired after every jump, with each one going half as far as the previous. If the first jump takes him half a foot, the second a quarter of a foot and so on, how many jumps will it take for him to travel 1 foot?
- He can’t get there
✔️Right Answer: He can’t get there
9. And now, to wrap things up, simply replace the ‘X’ in this statement with the correct number: Sonic can move at the speed of sound, which is approximately X m/s.
✔️Right Answer: 343
10. Time to activate your Sonic memory! If the name of this particular Sonic zone is written as FHKIEL, what would LABYRINTH be written as?
✔️Right Answer: EHUFKPGAA