How much do you know about Sir Elton John? Can you sing along to all his songs and do you also know the little secrets from his private life? Prove your fan knowledge in our entertaining quiz!
1. Which Elton John song are these lyrics from?
- Can You Feel the Love Tonight?
- Tiny Dancer
✔️Right Answer: Tiny Dancer
2. Which song did Elton John play for his close friend Princess Diana at her funeral?
- Circle of Life
- Something About the Way You Look Tonight
- Your Song
- Candle in the Wind
✔️Right Answer: Candle in the Wind
3. What was the name of Elton John’s band before he went solo?
- Bad Radio
- The Pendletones
✔️Right Answer: Bluesology
4. Which football club named Elton John their honorary Life President?
✔️Right Answer: Watford
5. Elton John dedicated his song ‘Philadelphia Freedom’ to which athlete?
- Michael Jordan
- Serena Williams
- Muhammad Ali
- Billie Jean King
✔️Right Answer: Billie Jean King
6. What name was Elton John born with?
- Brian Warner
- William Broad
- David Jones
- Reginald Dwight
✔️Right Answer: Reginald Dwight
7. Who was the song ‘Candle in the Wind’ originally inspired by?
- Grace Kelly
- Judy Garland
- Elizabeth Taylor
- Marilyn Monroe
✔️Right Answer: Marilyn Monroe
8. Can you help Elton out with the missing lyric from his song?
✔️Right Answer: Electric
9. When Elton John decided to rename himself, he picked an unusual middle name. What was it?h Elton John song are these lyrics from?
✔️Right Answer: Hercules
10. Elton John wrote the soundtrack to which Disney movie?
- The Aristocats
- Beauty and the Beast
- The Lion King
✔️Right Answer: The Lion King