1. What do ordinary cars use to ignite the fuel using energy from the battery?
- Spark Plug
- Smart Plug
✔️Right Answer: Spark Plug
2. What is the name of the device that accumulates rotational energy?
- The Battery
- The Flywheel
✔️Right Answer: The Flywheel
3. What is the name of these safety features, which are very important for driving in harsh weather conditions?
- Windshield Wipers
✔️Right Answer: Windshield Wipers
4. These pictured components help stop your car, but do you know what they’re called?
- Brake Pads
✔️Right Answer: Brake Pads
5. What are these pictured engine workhorses called?
✔️Right Answer: Pistons
6. What is the name of this item, typically visible in a car’s interior?
- The Bumper
- The Emergency Hand Brake
✔️Right Answer: The Emergency Hand Brake
7. You may get a new one of these every 3,00 miles, but what is it called?
- Oil Filter
✔️Right Answer: Oil Filter
8. What is this pictured item that sits on top of your engine?
- Air filter
✔️Right Answer: Air filter
9. What is the name of the springy part found beneath cars, trucks and motorcycles?
- Vibration compensator
- Shock absorber
✔️Right Answer: Vibration compensator
10. What sits behind the grill of this pictured car?
✔️Right Answer: Radiator
11. What is the name of the pictured device?
- The Catalytic Converter
- The Redox Device
✔️Right Answer: The Catalytic Converter
12. What is the name of this pictured device, which changes reciprocating motion into rotational motion?
- The Cylinder
- The Crankshaft
✔️Right Answer: The Crankshaft
13. What are these lower headlights called?
- Fog Lights
✔️Right Answer: Fog Lights
14. What is this device which is common on older cars, as well as new cars designed to save fuel or provide the driver with more control?
- The Fuel Gauge
- The Manual Transmission
✔️Right Answer: The Manual Transmission
15. What is the name of the machine that mixes air with fuel and has now been largely replaced by fuel injectors?
- Static Pressure System
✔️Right Answer: Carburetor
16. What car part is used to check fluid levels?
- Oil Plumb
✔️Right Answer: Dipstick
17. Which system connects an engine to it’s wheels?
- Motion Chamber
✔️Right Answer: Transmission
18. What is this item that resides behind your tires?
- Tire Bustle
✔️Right Answer: Mudflap
19. What is the name of this bulbous part of your car’s exhaust system?
✔️Right Answer: Muffler
20. What do you call this multi-coloured panel?
- Fuse Panel
- Circuit Breaker
✔️Right Answer: Fuse Panel
21. What is the name for the two posts that stick out of the top of your car’s battery?
- Power Ports
✔️Right Answer: Terminals
22. What is the name of this very important part of your engine?
- Piston Arm
✔️Right Answer: Crankshaft
23. What is the name of this key part of the vehicles ignition system?
- The Distributor Cap
- The Fuel Injector
✔️Right Answer: The Distributor Cap
24. What is this pictured decorative piece of your wheel called?
- Logo Disc
✔️Right Answer: Logo Disc
25. What is the real part of the car’s anti-roll system?
- Sway Bar
✔️Right Answer: Sway Bar
26. Which of these is a real component of your car’s drivetrain?
- Radial Compensator
✔️Right Answer: Differential
27. What do you call this part of a car?em?
- Accent Wing
✔️Right Answer: Fender
28. What part of your car generates electricity?
✔️Right Answer: Alternator
29. What is the name of this metal cage that you would often see in racing cars?
- Safety Girder
- Roll Cage
✔️Right Answer: Roll Cage
30. What is the name of this component that is responsible for distributing coolant throughout your entire engine?
- Water Pump
✔️Right Answer: Water Pump
31. What is the name for the coupling that transmits rotary power by a shaft over a range of different angles?name of this key part of the vehicles ignition system?
- The Rotary
- The Universal Joint
✔️Right Answer: The Universal Joint
32. The pictured part, goes by what name?cles ignition system?
- The Voltage Regulator
- The Battery Control System
✔️Right Answer: The Voltage Regulator
33. What is the name of the device which carries and positions a wheel?
- Control Arm
- Wheel Link
✔️Right Answer: Control Arm
34. What is the name for the pictured link between the piston and the crankshaft?
- The Piston Hand
- The Connecting Rod
✔️Right Answer: The Connecting Rod
35. What is the name for the device that covers the manual clutch?
- The Bellhousing
✔️Right Answer: The Bellhousing
36. What is the name of the pictured device, it’s necessary to start Diesel engines in cold conditions
- The Spark Plug
- The Glow Plug
✔️Right Answer: The Glow Plug
37. What’s the name of the component that provides both air and fuel to the cylinders?
- Intake Manifold
- Exhaust Manifold
✔️Right Answer: Intake Manifold
38. Which of these is the technical name for the display panel which contains the speedometer and other gauges?
- Instrument Cluster
- Data Panel
✔️Right Answer: Instrument Cluster
39. Which pictured part of a car’s suspension carries the hub for the wheel and attaches to the upper and lower control arms?
✔️Right Answer: Spindle
40. What is the name of this device?
- Wheel Cylinder
- Hydraulic Press
✔️Right Answer: Wheel Cylinder
41. What components are designed to provide ventilation on vehicles that use petrol?
- The Air Flow Regulator
- The PCV Valve
✔️Right Answer: The Air Flow Regulator