Mirror, mirror on the wall, who’s the brainiest of them all? It’s time for you to answer that question by taking our fun logic puzzle – Thanksgiving edition. Celebrate the festival of turkey and giving thanks by acing this tricky puzzle! Shall we get started?
1. Can you solve this Thanksgiving equation?
2. Which figure is missing from the third series in this image?
- I don’t know
3. Tommy the turkey is searching for the Thanksgiving basket! Which way should he go?
4. Abraham the pilgrim is preparing Thanksgiving dinner for his family. He needs one bowl per person, there will be one grandfather, one grandmother, two fathers, two mothers, five children, four grandchildren, three sisters, one brother, three daughters, two sons, one mother-in-law, one father-in-law and a daughter-in-law. How many bowls does he need?
5. The homegrown Turkey farm is preparing their Thanksgiving shipment. In one container they can put 8 big turkey boxes or 10 small turkey boxes. They send 96 turkey boxes using more big boxes than small boxes. How many containers did they use?