Thanksgiving is quickly approaching and we’ve prepared some fun Thanksgiving-themed brain teasers just for you. Think you’re ready to conquer some festive puzzles and solve some delicious riddles? Get started now!
1. Can you choose the path that will lead the turkey to his animal friends?
✔️Right Answer: C
2. Can you put this Thanksgiving cornucopia in the correct order?
✔️Right Answer: BAC
3. Can you solve this festive puzzle?
✔️Right Answer: D
4. Quincy, Lucy, Prudence and John, all turkeys, are hiking through the forest. They notice seven bees and five cockroaches, and in the trees, they spot eight spiders. There are also three deer and four boars. Behind a bush, they can see a pair of antlers. How many legs do all the numbered beasts combined amount to?
✔️Right Answer: 176
5. The turkeys, Quincy, Lucy, Prudence and John, are making a pumpkin pie and each add a different ingredient. When the pie is finished, there is 1/4 cinnamon left, 1/3 of nutmeg, 1/2 of ginger and 5/8 of pumpkin left. Quincy used the most. Lucy used the least. Prudence used more than John. Who used the ginger?
✔️Right Answer: John