Are you ready to strike a deal? All you have to do is eliminate the cases with the lowest points by answering the questions correctly. At the end of the game, you will get your score! Let’s play!
1. Let’s get started! Pick the case with the odd number!
✔️Right Answer: 1
2. To eliminate the lowest points on the board, answer this question: Which types of fruits are the pictures on the left?
- Stone Fruit
✔️Right Answer: Citrus
3. Great work! To eliminate the next set of cases, answer another question! Where do these two characters come from?
✔️Right Answer: X-Men
4. If you answer correctly, we’ll eliminate the case with the lowest amount! Which of these animals is extinct?
✔️Right Answer: D
5.1. How many of these books were written Stephen King?
- None of them
- All of them
✔️Right Answer: 2
5.2. What are these?
- Titles of books
- Titles of plays
- Titles of movies
- Titles of songs
✔️Right Answer: Titles of books
6.1. In the periodic table of elements, what do these stand for?
- Alkali metals
- Noble gases
- Transition metals
✔️Right Answer: Halogens
6.2. Can you answer this science-related question? What are we referring to here?
- Abbreviations for types of rocks
- Measurements used in space
- Elments on the periodic table
- Shortened names for Satrm’s moons
✔️Right Answer: Elments on the periodic table
7.1. To eliminate the next lowest number of points, take a look at this adorable critter! Do you know which animal this is?
- Field mouse
✔️Right Answer: Quokka
7.2. To eliminate the next lowest number of points, take a look at this adorable critter! Do you know which animal this is?
- New Zealand
- New Zealand
✔️Right Answer: Australia
8. Can you put these inventions in the correct order? Most recent to oldest?
✔️Right Answer: CABD
9. Which number is missing from this sequence? Type your answer in below!
✔️Type Answer: 25