1. What day does Spring start in the US?
- March 1st
- March 20th
- May 21st
- February 28th
✔️Right Answer: March 20th
2. Hurricane season starts in spring?
- False, it starts in winter.
- None of the above
✔️Right Answer: True
3. How long are most days in spring?
- 12 Hours
- 16 Hours
- 9 Hours
- 14 Hours
✔️Right Answer: 12 Hours
4. Tornados are most common in which season?
✔️Right Answer: Spring
5. Why are allergies bad durring spring?
- Plants and flowers are dying.
- The change in humidity effects nasal linings.
- The tempature change cause eyes to water.
- New plants and flowers are blooming
✔️Right Answer: New plants and flowers are blooming
6. When does Spring end?
- June 20th
- June 21st
- July 1st
- May 31st
✔️Right Answer: June 21st
7. When it is Spring in the Northern Hemisphere, what is it in the Southern?
✔️Right Answer: Fall
8. Which Holiday is in Spring?
- Valentines Day
✔️Right Answer: Easter
9. According to tradition, if a groundhog does not see his shadow after emerging from his burrow on Groundhog Day, spring will come _______.
- One week late
✔️Right Answer: Early
10. According to Greek myth, the return of spring coincides with the return of Persephone, the daughter of Demeter, who is the goddess of ______.
- The Wind
- Plants and ferility
✔️Right Answer: Plants and ferility
11. The first day of spring in the southern hemisphere is the first day of ______ in the northern hemisphere.
✔️Right Answer: Fall
12. Easter always falls on the _____ Sunday after the first full moon after the spring equinox?
✔️Right Answer: 1st
13. In China, the coming of spring coincides with celebrations for the ________?
- Christmas Festival
- Dragon Boat Festival
- Spirit Festival
- Chinese New Year
✔️Right Answer: Chinese New Year
14. For the Japanese, the opening of the _______ blossom, Japan’s national flower, in March or April signals the start of spring.
✔️Right Answer: Cherry
15. During the spring, birds are more vocal as they sing to _______.
- Increase lung capacity
- Attract Mates
- Warn away rivals
- Attract mates and warn away rivals
✔️Right Answer: Attract mates and warn away rivals