You’ve been wrongly accused, and now you’re stuck in a dark cell. Are you quick-witted enough to escape? All you have to do is answer some questions and break out! Your eyes will be tested, as well as your wits.
1. You will be tasked with a series of questions which will test your eyes and your wits! Are you ready to find out if you could ESCAPE PRISON?
✔️Right Answer: Ready!
2. Answer this question to unlock your handcuffs. What comes next: 3, 6, 9, 12, ______ .
✔️Right Answer: 15
3. The guards change over between 10:16 pm and 10:25 pm which means the hallway is clear during that time. How many minutes do you have exactly to cross the yard without being noticed?
- 8 minutes
- 9 minutes
- 7 minutes
- 10 minutes
✔️Right Answer: 9 minutes
4. You’ve arrived at the cafeteria! There is a trap door in the pantry which has been covered up by an atlas. Choose the square which shows Greenland to open the door.
✔️Right Answer: B
5. There is a strange figure in the corridor. What do you do?
- Start screaming
- Go back where you came from
- Confront them
✔️Right Answer: Confront them
6. Here’s an opportunity to escape! Choose a door:
✔️Right Answer: A
7. You’ve picked the door with this question: What is heavier: one kilogram of rocks or one kilogram of pebbles?
- They weight the same
✔️Right Answer: They weight the same
8. You hear footsteps behind you, could it be that someone is after you? Which corridor do you want to go down next?
✔️Right Answer: A
9. You picked the corridor which led you here. If the guards find you, they’re going to be really ANGRY! What is the synonym of ANGRY?
✔️Right Answer: Enraged
10. You need to camouflage yourself. Which two colors would you use to make the color green?
- Purple and Blue
- Purple and Yellow
- Yellow and Red
- Blue and Yellow
✔️Right Answer: Blue and Yellow
11. You stumble on an old stock room. There are some things left behind. Grab what you need and keep going!
- Canned spaghetti
- Dried fruit
- Packet of nuts
- Can of beans
✔️Right Answer: Can of beans
12. Something’s not right! You smell a strange fume. Which of these is not an actual gas?
✔️Right Answer: Mercury
13. In order to open the next door, you need to crack this code: Unjumble this word, then find out where it is in the world: JIFI
- Mediterranean Sea
- Arctic Ocean
- Southern Ocean
- Pacific Ocean
✔️Right Answer: Pacific Ocean
14. You’ve been spotted by an inmate. He’s asking you to trade. He won’t tell anyone you’re trying to escape if you give him one of your items. Which item do you give him?
- A pin
- A brick
- An extra food token
✔️Right Answer: An extra food token
15. Good thinking! Watch this creepy prison video and answer the question. HINT: Pay close attention to the prison cell wall then wait for the question to come up in the video.
✔️Right Answer: 132
16. Now, let’s pick up some tools. Saws are useful for breaking out of places, but which of these is NOT an actual saw?
- Plywood saw
- Brim saw
✔️Right Answer: Brim saw
17. There is a storm warning. You hear the prisoners making a commotion in their cells. There will be a prison break tonight! The guards have left some things behind by accident. Which one do you want to take?
- Some keys
- Metal rod
✔️Right Answer: Metal rod
18. There is only one way out of this prison and that’s by using your street-smarts, aka your common sense! Which one is the odd one out?
✔️Right Answer: Normal
19. When you unscramble the following word, you would get a what: OLIN
- A crustacean
- A fish
- An insect
- A mammal
✔️Right Answer: A mammal
20. Which of these words is the odd one out?
✔️Right Answer: Only
21. Which word means something different to the others?
✔️Right Answer: Abyss
22. If these ropes were pulled tight, how many knots would you get?
✔️Right Answer: 3
23. If 12 out of 30 prisoners are innocent; what is the percentage of prisoners that are innocent?
✔️Right Answer: 40%
24. Add all of these numbers together: 3, 7, 11, 14, 27. Is the sum even or odd?
✔️Right Answer: Even
25. You’ve made it to the next stage! Can you crack this code to move forward? If you unscramble this word: ZILBRA, you would get a?
✔️Right Answer: Country
26. Good thinking, you’ve made it into the basement! Now, be careful where you step. Watch the video and wait for the question at the end! HINT: Pay close attention to the doorways…
✔️Right Answer: 4
27. Good job, you’ve made it through the basement of the prison – but something fell on your head on the way out. Answer this question to test your sanity: Today is Tuesday, what day will it be three days from yesterday?
- I have no idea
✔️Right Answer: Thursday
28. There’s a map on the door. Identify which shape comes next to get to the last stage!
✔️Right Answer: C
29. Nearly there! Can you crack this final code? If banana becomes ananab – then 458124 becomes?
✔️Right Answer: 421854
30. Which route do you want to take? We’ll then see if you made all the right decisions!
✔️Right Answer: B