You’ve been wrongly accused, and now you’re stuck in a dark cell. Do you think you can escape? All you have to do is answer some questions and break out! Your eyes will be tested, as well as your wits.
1.You will be tasked with a series of questions which will test your eyes and your wits! Are you ready to find out if you could ESCAPE PRISON?
2. You’ve come across a number-operated locking system. Answer this question to unlock your handcuffs. What comes next: 3, 6, 9, 12, ______ .
3. The guards change over between 10:16 pm and 10:25 pm which means the hallway is clear during that time. How many minutes do you have exactly to cross the yard without being noticed?
- 7 minutes
- 8 minutes
- 9 minutes
- 10 minutes
4. You’ve arrived at the cafeteria! There is a trap door in the pantry which has been covered up by an atlas. Choose the square which shows Greenland to open the door.
5. There is a strange figure in the corridor. What do you do?
- Confront them
- Start screaming
- Go back to where you came from
6. Here’s an opportunity to escape! Choose a door:
7. You’ve picked the door with this question: What is heavier: one kilogram of rocks or one kilogram of pebbles?
- They weigh the same
8. You hear footsteps behind you, could it be that someone is after you? Which corridor do you want to go down next?
9. You picked the corridor which led you here. If the guards find you, they’re going to be really ANGRY! What is the synonym of ANGRY?
10. You need to camouflage yourself. Which two colors would you use to make the color green?
- Yellow and Red
- Purple and Blue
- Blue and Yellow
- Purple and Yellow
11. You stumble on an old stock room. There are some things left behind. Grab what you need and keep going!
- Packet of nuts
- Canned spaghetti
- Can of beans
- Dried fruit
12. Something’s not right! You smell a strange fume. Which of these is not an actual gas?
13. In order to open the next door, you need to crack this code. Unscramble this word then find out where it is in the world: JIFI
- Arctic Ocean
- Pacific Ocean
- Southern Ocean
- Mediterranean Sea
14. You’ve been spotted by an inmate. He’s asking you to trade. He won’t tell anyone you’re trying to escape if you give him one of your items. Which item do you give him?
- A pin
- A brick
- An extra food token
15. Good thinking! Watch this creepy prison video and answer the question. HINT: Pay close attention to the prison cell wall then wait for the question to come up in the video.
16. Now, let’s pick up some tools. Saws are useful for breaking out of places, but which of these is NOT an actual saw?
- Brim saw
- Plywood saw
17. There is a storm warning. You hear the prisoners making a commotion in their cells. There will be a prison break tonight! The guards have left some things behind by accident. Which one do you want to take?
- Metal rod
- Some keys
18. There is only one way out of this prison and that’s by using your street-smarts, aka your common sense! Which one is the odd one out?
19. When you unscramble the following word, you would get a what: OLIN
- An insect
- A fish
- A mammal
- A crustacean
20. Which of these is the odd one out?
21. Which word means something different to the others?
22. If these ropes were pulled tight, how many knots would you get?
23. If 12 out of 30 prisoners are innocent; what is the percentage of prisoners that are innocent?
24. Add all of these numbers together: 3, 7, 11, 14, 27. Is the sum even or odd?
25. You’ve made it to the next stage! Can you crack this code to move forward? If you unscrambled this word: ZILBRA, you would get a?
26. Get ready for the next question! Be careful where you step as you go through this scary basement… Remember to wait for the question.
27. Good job, you’ve made it through basement of the prison – but something fell on your head on the way out. Answer this question to test your sanity: Today is Tuesday, what day will it be three days from yesterday?
- I have no idea
28. There’s a map on the door. Identify which shape comes next to get to the last stage!
29. Nearly there! Can you crack this final code? If banana becomes ananab – then 458124 becomes?
30. Which route do you want to take? We’ll then see if you made all the right decisions!