Let’s see just how many of these 10 seasonal hits you know!
1. Can you complete this line from Mariah Carey’s Christmas classic?
- A broom
- A groom
✔️Right Answer: You
2. Which band released this Christmas hit in 1984?
- The Pogues
- The Beatles
✔️Right Answer: Wham!
3. Who sang this classic Christmas song?
- Justin Bieber
- Chris Rea
- Britney Spears
✔️Right Answer: Chris Rea
4. Can you complete this song lyric?
✔️Right Answer: Stars
5. Which Christmas hit do these lyrics belong to?
- O Christmas Tree
- Merry Christmas Baby
- ‘Rockin’ Around The Christmas Tree
- Santa Claus Is Coming To Town
✔️Right Answer: Santa Claus Is Coming To Town
6. Which word is missing from this Frank Sinatra hit?
✔️Right Answer: Light
7. Do you know which word is missing from this Christmas hit?
✔️Right Answer: Know
8. With whom did John Lennon perform this Christmas hit?
- George Harrison
- Chuck Berry
- Yoko Ono
- Paul McCartney
✔️Right Answer: Yoko Ono
8. Can you finish the lyrics to the classic carol, “Deck The Halls”?
✔️Right Answer: Yule
9. What song do these lyrics come from?
- Let it snow! Let it snow! Let it snow!
- Jingle Bell Rock
- Frosty the Snowman
- Sleigh Ride
✔️Right Answer: Let it snow! Let it snow! Let it snow!
10. How many of Santa’s Reindeer can you spot in this festive word search puzzle?
✔️Right Answer: 4