Let’s see just how many of these 10 seasonal hits you know!
1. Can you complete this line from Mariah Carey’s Christmas classic?
- A broom
- A groom
✔️Right Answer: You
2. Which band released this Christmas hit in 1984?
- The Pogues
- The Beatles
✔️Right Answer: Wham!
3. Who sang this classic Christmas song?
- Justin Bieber
- Chris Rea
- Britney Spears
✔️Right Answer: Chris Rea
4. Can you complete this song lyric?
✔️Right Answer: Stars
5. Which Christmas hit do these lyrics belong to?
- O Christmas Tree
- Merry Christmas Baby
- ‘Rockin’ Around The Christmas Tree
- Santa Claus Is Coming To Town
✔️Right Answer: Santa Claus Is Coming To Town
6. Do you know which word is missing from this Christmas hit?
✔️Right Answer: Know
7. Which lyric is missing from Dean Martin’s Christmas hit?
✔️Right Answer: Cold
8. How many of Santa’s Reindeer can you spot in this festive word search puzzle?
✔️Right Answer: 4
9. Can you finish the lyrics to the classic carol, “Deck The Halls”?
✔️Right Answer: Yule
10. Which word is missing from this Frank Sinatra hit?
✔️Right Answer: Light
11. Which reindeer comes next in these famous Christmas lyrics?
✔️Right Answer: Vixen
12. What song do these lyrics come from?
- Let it snow! Let it snow! Let it snow!
- Jingle Bell Rock
- Frosty the Snowman
- Sleigh Ride
✔️Right Answer: Let it snow! Let it snow! Let it snow!
13. Which artist famously released this festive hit?
- Dean Martin
- Bing Crosby
- Michael Bublé
- Paul McCartney
✔️Right Answer: Paul McCartney
14. Which two words are missing from this Christmas classic?
- Run / Bun
- Slide / Pie
- Sneak / Treat
- Creep / Peep
✔️Right Answer: Creep / Peep
15. Which word is missing here from Leona Lewis’ “One More Sleep”?
✔️Right Answer: Mistletoe
16. Which artist do these lyrics belong to?
- Cocteau Twins
- Soul-Saints Orchestra
- The Ramones
✔️Right Answer: The Ramones
17. Can you finish the lyrics from Greg Lake’s “I Believe In Father Christmas”?
✔️Right Answer: Choir
18. Who sang this festive hit?
✔️Right Answer: Slade
19. Do you know which band came up with these immortal lyrics?
- The Pogues
- The Undertones
- Thin Lizzy
✔️Right Answer: The Pogues
20. Can you finish the lyrics to this U2 classic?
- O Come All Ye Faithful
- Deck The Halls
- Silent Night
- Hark The Herald Angels Sing
✔️Right Answer: Deck The Halls