Mythology Trivia #1 Quiz. How much do you know about Greek and Roman mythology? Try out this trivia and let’s see if the gods favour you.
1. In Greek mythology, who was the King of Gods?
✔️Right Answer: Zeus
2. Who was the only Greek god that kept the same name in Roman mythology?
✔️Right Answer: Apollo
3. Who was the Greek god of blacksmiths?
✔️Right Answer: Hephaestus
4. Who was the Roman god of fire?
✔️Right Answer: Vulcan
5. In most traditions, who was the wife of Zeus?
✔️Right Answer: Hera
6. Which mythological creature is half-man and half-horse?
✔️Right Answer: Centaur
7. Poseidon was the Greek god of what?
- The Sun
- The Sea
✔️Right Answer: The Sea
8. Who was the Roman god of war?
✔️Right Answer: Mars
9. Who was the god of wine in Greek mythology?
✔️Right Answer: Dionysus
10. A minotaur is a mythological creature half-man and half what?
✔️Right Answer: Bull