Mary needs YOUR help in cooking up a delicious Thanksgiving meal. Can you help her choose the right ingredients to create an unforgettable feast? Answer these fun questions and find out now!
1. Mary needs cinnamon for her pumpkin pie. Which one is cinnamon?
2. Mary needs help in picking the best turkey. According to Martha Stewart, what’s the golden rule for choosing the right size turkey?
- Half-a-pound per person
- Two pounds per person
- One pound per person
- One-and-a-half pounds per person
3. Mary’s got her turkey and now she wants to make some stuffing. She doesn’t know what kind of bread to use. Can you help her?
- Cinnamon bread
- Soft and moist bread
- Fresh bread
- Old and dry bread
4. Mary’s ready to put her turkey in the oven, but she can’t remember what the temperature inside of the turkey should be when it’s done. Do you know?
5. Mary’s ready to start on her green bean casserole! The recipe calls for many different herbs. Which one would she probably NOT use?
6. Mary needs a pinch of allspice, but she doesn’t know what it looks like. Can you help her pick it out?
7. Mary’s green bean casserole looks great…but it’s missing something. What’s typically put on top of green bean casseroles?
- Sour cream
- A pinch of sugar
- Feta cheese
- Fried onions
8. Mary’s making eggnog. She needs nutmeg but isn’t sure what it looks like. Can you help her out?
9. Mary wants to make fluffy mashed potatoes. For fluffy mashed potatoes, which potatoes should Mary choose?
- A low starch potato, like russets and Yukon golds
- A high starch potato, like red and whites
- A low starch potato, like red and whites
- A high starch potato, like russets and Yukon golds
10. Mary’s Thanksgiving meal is finished! How many Thanksgiving dishes can you find in this word search?