In this fun and free springtime game, you’ll spin the lucky wheel and be given clues about various topics depending on where the wheel stops. All you have to do is answer the questions! At the end, we’ll tally up your points! So, are you ready to spin the wheel?
1. Let’s get started! Use the CLUES on the cards to answer the questions! Can you tell us which holiday we are talking about here?
✔️Right Answer: Easter
2. Spring is in the air! Look at the clues on the board and tell us what these two things are!
✔️Right Answer: Flowers
3. To which country would we go to view magnificent displays of these trees?
✔️Right Answer: Japan
4. Take a look at the clue on the board! What does it mark?
- The end of summer
- The middle of spring
- First day of spring
- Last day of spring
✔️Right Answer: First day of spring
5. What are we referring to here?
- Easter egg roll
- Snowball fight (with cotton balls)
- Pumpkin pie baking day
- Cranberry syrup day
✔️Right Answer: Easter egg roll
6. Look at the foreign language on the board! It means “Happy Easter” but in which language?
✔️Right Answer: German
7. How many of these vegetables are ready to pick in spring?
- Asparagus and radish
- Asparagus and kale
- Radish and kale
- All of them
✔️Right Answer: Asparagus and radish
8. Take a look at the clue on the board! Growing in spring, what is the main ingredient of this dish?
✔️Right Answer: Spinach
9. What are we referring to here?
- Jewish New Year
✔️Right Answer: Passover
10. Select the animals that wake up in spring!
- Bats and brown bears
- Arctic ground squirrels and bats
- All of them
- Arctic brown squirrels and brown bears
✔️Right Answer: All of them
11. Well done for the spring-themed part of the wheel! Here come the general knowledge clues! In which country would you find these two clues?
✔️Right Answer: Australia
12. Look at the clues on the cards and find the singer that sang these two songs!
- Demi Lovato
- Lana Del Rey
- Lady Gaga
✔️Right Answer: Madonna
13. The wheel spins again! Look at the clues to figure out which event we are referring to.
- Independence Day
✔️Right Answer: Thanksgiving
14. Tricky, tricky. The wheel is trying to spin you out. What are these clues referring to?
✔️Right Answer: Anatomy
15. Famous monuments! Where are these located?
✔️Right Answer: London
16. Which famous series are we referring to here?
- Star Wars
- Lord of the Rings
- Harry Potter
✔️Right Answer: Lord of the Rings
17. In which city would you find these two places?
✔️Right Answer: Rome
18. What are we referring to here?
- A set of tools
- Types of snow leopards
- Types of monkeys
- Types of whales
✔️Right Answer: Types of monkeys
19. Where do these belong?
- At court
- At sea
- In a church
- In a chess set
✔️Right Answer: In a chess set
20. What are these species a type of?
- Types of Japanese sweets
- Tree varieties
✔️Right Answer: Whales
21. What are we talking about here?
- Roof types
- Sewing terms
- Insect varieties
✔️Right Answer: Pliers
22. What do these two people have in common?
- Both were kidnapped
- Both lived in Italy for 11 years
- Both were actors
- Both were assassinated
✔️Right Answer: Both were assassinated
23. What are we referring to here?
- Types of boats
- Breeds of horses
- Types of tents
✔️Right Answer: Breeds of horses
24. Where would you find these two cities?
- El Salvador
✔️Right Answer: Brazil
25. What types of animals are these?
✔️Right Answer: Mammals
26. What type of diet do these two critters have?
✔️Right Answer: Omnivorous
27. Where would you find these objects?
- Construction site
- Electrical mechanic’s workshop
✔️Right Answer: Hospital
28. Which country shares borders with the two clues?
✔️Right Answer: Hungary
29. Which country links both words?
✔️Right Answer: Italy
30. What do these signs stand for on the periodic table?
✔️Right Answer: Metal