Are you feeling lucky today? Are your fingers itching to turn the Lucky Wheel? Good news, you can turn the wheel every time you answer a question! You will be presented with a series of topics, subjects and novelty categories which you will have to pair together depending on where the wheel stops. Are you ready to play?
1. Let’s get started! Spin the wheel and see where it stops – then use the CLUES on the cards on the side to answer the questions correctly! At the end, we will tally up your points!
- Spin Wheel
✔️Right Answer: Spin Wheel
2. Answer this question to get the points on the wheel! Look at the clue cards and tell us in which country would you find these two things?
✔️Right Answer: Australia
3. Look at the clues on the cards and find the singer that sang these two songs!
- Lana Del Rey
- Sinead O’Connor
- Lady Gaga
✔️Right Answer: Madonna
4. What are we referring to here?
✔️Right Answer: Flowers
5. The wheel spins again! Look at the clues to figure out which event we are referring to.
- Independence Day
✔️Right Answer: Thanksgiving
6. Tricky, tricky. The wheel is trying to spin you out. What are these clues referring to?
✔️Right Answer: Anatomy
7. Famous monuments! Where are these located?
✔️Right Answer: London
8. What do these two words usually relate to?
✔️Right Answer: Witches
9. What famous series are we referring to here?
- Harry Potter
- Star Wars
- Lord of the Rings
✔️Right Answer: Lord of the Rings
10. What type of fruits are these?
✔️Right Answer: Citrus
11. Where do these foods come from?
✔️Right Answer: Mexico
12. In which country would you find these two landmarks?
✔️Right Answer: France
13. Both these clues appeared as ?
✔️Right Answer: Comics
14. In which city would you find these two places?
✔️Right Answer: Rome
15. Which of these foods contains the most of these two ingredients?
✔️Right Answer: Pomegranates
16. What are we referring to here?
- Types of monkeys
- A set of tools
- Types of snow leopards
- Types of whales
✔️Right Answer: Types of monkeys
17. Where do these belong?
- At court
- At sea
- In a church
- In a chess set
✔️Right Answer: In a chess set
18. What do these two people have in common?
- Both lived in Italy for 11 years
- Both were actors
- Both were kidnapped
- Both were assassinated
✔️Right Answer: Both were assassinated
19. What are these species a type of?
- Tree varieties
- Types of Japanese sweets
✔️Right Answer: Whales
20. What are we talking about here?
- Roof types
- Sewing terms
- Insect varieties
✔️Right Answer: Pliers
21. What are we referring to here?
- Breeds of horses
- Types of boats
- Types of tents
✔️Right Answer: Breeds of horses
22. Where would you find these two cities?
- El Salvador
✔️Right Answer: Brazil
23. Look at the clues on the cards to get the points shown on the wheel! What types of animals are these?
✔️Right Answer: Mammals
24. Look at the clues on the cards to get the points on the wheel! Where would you find these objects?
- Electrical mechanic’s workshop
- Construction site
✔️Right Answer: Hospital
25. Look at the clues on the cards and score points! Which musician/s are we referring to here?
- Guns N’ Roses
- David Bowie
- Pink Floyd
✔️Right Answer: David Bowie
26. The wheel lights up again! Check your clues! Which star was in both films?
- Winona Ryder
- Matthew Broderick
- Johnny Depp
- Geena Davis
✔️Right Answer: Winona Ryder
27. Look at the clues on the cards! We’ve decided to give you another card. The Blue card. It could be a clue or a false clue. It’s up to you if you want to use it: Which artist are we talking about?
- Pablo Picasso
- Claude Monet
- Diego Rivera
- Frida Khalo
✔️Right Answer: Pablo Picasso
28. If you took that last clue, you’re right, it was a useful one! Now look again at the clues on the cards. Which country links both words?
✔️Right Answer: Italy
29. Look at the clues on the cards to get your points! What do these signs stand for on the periodic table?
✔️Right Answer: Metal
30. Look at the clues on the wheel! There is another Blue clue, but it could also be misleading you. Take it or leave it to answer the question: Who are we talking about here?
- Julius Caesar
✔️Right Answer: Julius Caesar