It’s time to play our Christmas Lucky Wheel! Spin the wheel each time you answer a question on a series of topics, subjects and novelty categories. Y
1. Ho Ho Ho! Spin the wheel and see where it stops – then use the CLUES on the cards on the side to answer the questions correctly! At the end, we will tally up your points!
- Spin Wheel
✔️Right Answer: Spin Wheel
2. Answer this question to get the points on the wheel! Look at the clue cards and tell us how these two names are related!
- The name of two classic Christmas desserts
- The names of two of Santa’s reindeer
- The names of two Christmas flowers
- The names of two Olympic figure skaters
✔️Right Answer: The names of two of Santa’s reindeer
3. Look at the clues on the cards in this video and see if you can answer the question! (Which character from a popular children’s story is described in these three words? Stink – Stank – Stunk)
- A – Olive, the other reindeer
- B – Stick Man
- C – The Velveteen Rabbit
- D – The Grinch
✔️Right Answer: D – The Grinch
4. Look at the clues on the cards and find the singer that sang these two songs!
- Lady Gaga
- Lana Del Ray
- Sinead O’Connor
✔️Right Answer: Madonna
5. Famous monuments! Where are these located?
✔️Right Answer: London
6. Watch the video to answer the question! (In which Christmas song do these lyrics appear? Two turtle doves – Three french hens)
- A – Last Christmas
- B – Joy to the World
- C – Jingle Bells
- D – The 12 Days of Christmas
✔️Right Answer: D – The 12 Days of Christmas
7. Look at the clues on the cards. Who created these characters?
- Dr. Seuss
- Roald Dahl
- Beverly Cleary
- Maurice Sendak
✔️Right Answer: Dr. Seuss
8. Look at the clues on the cards to get the points shown on the wheel! What types of animals are these?
✔️Right Answer: Mammals
9. What are we referring to here?
✔️Right Answer: Flowers
10. Tricky, tricky. The wheel is trying to spin you out. What are these clues referring to?
✔️Right Answer: Anatomy
11. What do these two words usually relate to?
✔️Right Answer: Witches
12. Watch this video to answer the question! (Which Christmas figure was born in this country?)
- A – Gonzo
- B – Clarence Odbody
- C – Ebenezer Scrooge
- D – Saint Nicolas
✔️Right Answer: D – Saint Nicolas
13. In which country would you typically find these things?
✔️Right Answer: Germany
14. What type of fruits are these?
✔️Right Answer: Citrus
15. Where would you typically find these foods?
✔️Right Answer: Mexico
16. What famous series are we referring to here?
- Harry Potter
- Star Wars
- Lord of the Rings
✔️Right Answer: Lord of the Rings
17. In which country will you find these things?
✔️Right Answer: France
18. Let’s look at what the wheel has for us! What are these two things?
✔️Right Answer: Comics
19. Watch the video and then choose the correct answer! (These locations are featured in which film/theatre production? The Land of Sweets – A Pine Forest)
- A – Edward Scissorhands
- B – Alice’s Adventures in Wonderland
- C – Sleeping Beauty
- D – The Nutcracker
✔️Right Answer: D – The Nutcracker
20. In which food would you find these two things?
✔️Right Answer: Pomegranates
21. In which city would you find these two places?
✔️Right Answer: Rome
22. What are these two things?
- A set of tools
- Types of whales
- Types of snow leopards
✔️Right Answer: Monkeys
23. What are we talking about here?
- Roof types
- Sewing terms
- Insect varieties
✔️Right Answer: Pliers
24. What is the name of this Christmas plant?
- Christmas rose
✔️Right Answer: Poinsettia
25. Take a look at this video in order to answer the question! (How did this man leave his mark on Christmas?)
- A – He invented an iconic Christmas gadget
- B – He starred in an iconic Christmas movie
- C – He wrote an iconic Christmas story
- D – He sang an iconic Christmas song
✔️Right Answer: D – He sang an iconic Christmas song
26. Where would you find these two cities?
- El Salvador
✔️Right Answer: Brazil
27. Can you figure out what these two things are?
- Types of tents
- Breeds of horses
- Types of boats
✔️Right Answer: Breeds of horses
28. Who starred in both these films?
- Matthew Broderick
- Johnny Depp
- Geena Davis
- Winona Ryder
✔️Right Answer: Winona Ryder
29. Look at the clues on the cards to get your points! What do these signs stand for on the periodic table?
✔️Right Answer: Metal
30. From which city does this traditional Christmas treat come from?
✔️Right Answer: Milan