It’s time to play our Christmas Lucky Wheel! Spin the wheel each time you answer a question on a series of topics, subjects and novelty categories. You’ll be given clues, which you will have to pair together depending on where the wheel stops.
1. Spin the wheel and when it stops, use the CLUES on the cards on the side to answer the questions correctly! How many points will you be able to earn?
- Spin Wheel
✔️Right Answer: Spin Wheel
2. Can you answer this question to get the points on the wheel? Take a look at the clue cards and figure out how these two names are related!
- They are two Christmas desserts
- They are two Christmas songs
- They are the names of Christmas flowers
- They are two of Santa’s reindeer
✔️Right Answer: They are two of Santa’s reindeer
3. Here are your next clues! Who was the mastermind behind these characters?
- Roald Dahl
- Dr. Seuss
- Beverly Cleary
- Maurice Sendak
✔️Right Answer: Dr. Seuss
4. Watch this video and see if you can answer the question from the clues! (Which charachter from a popular children’s story is described in these three words? STINK, STANK, STUNK)
- A – OLIVE, THE OTHER REINDEER
- B – STICK MAN
- C – THE VELVETEEN RABBIT
- D – THE GRINCH
✔️Right Answer: D – THE GRINCH
5. Which singer sang these two songs?
- Sinead O’Connor
- Lady Gaga
- Lana Del Rey
✔️Right Answer: Madonna
6. Where would you find these famous monuments?
✔️Right Answer: London
7. Watch this video and see if you can answer the question correctly based on the clues! (In which christmas song do this lyrics appear? TWO TURTLE DOVES, THREE FRENCH HENS)
- A – LAST CHRISTMAS
- B – JOY TO THE WORLD
- C – JINGLE BELLS
- D – THE 12 DAYS OF CHRISTMAS
✔️Right Answer: D – THE 12 DAYS OF CHRISTMAS
8. Can you figure out what type of animals these are and get the points shown on the wheel?
✔️Right Answer: Mammals
9. What are the clues referring to here?
✔️Right Answer: Flowers
10. The wheel is trying to spin you out. Can you figure out what these clues are referring to?
✔️Right Answer: Astronomy
11. What do the clues relate to?
✔️Right Answer: Witches
12. These clues are referring to which famous series?
- Harry Potter
- Lord of the Rings
- Star Wars
✔️Right Answer: Lord of the Rings
13. Spin the wheel by watching this video and see if you can answer the question! (Which christmas figure was born in this country?)
- A – GONZO
- B – CLARENCE ODBODY
- C – EBENEZER SCROOGE
- D – SAINT NICOLAS
✔️Right Answer: D – SAINT NICOLAS
14. Take a look at the clues. What type of fruit are they?
✔️Right Answer: Citrus
15. Our next clues are quite delicious! Can you name the place where you would typically find them?
✔️Right Answer: Mexico
16. In which country would you find these things during the Christmas season?
✔️Right Answer: Germany
17. You’ve spun the wheel! Now, can you figure out where you would find these things?
✔️Right Answer: France
18. Where would you find these two clues?
- In hymns
- In poems
- In comics
- In jokes
✔️Right Answer: In comics
19. Spin the wheel by taking a look at this video and answering the question at the end! (This locations are featured in which flim/theatre production? THE LAND OF SWEETS, A PINE FOREST)
- A – EDWARD SCISSORHANDS
- B – ALICE’S ADVENTURES IN WONDERLAND
- C – SLEEPING BEAUTY
- D – THE NUTCRACKER
✔️Right Answer: D – THE NUTCRACKER
20. In which food would you find these two nutrients?
✔️Right Answer: Pomegranates
21. Our Christmas Wheel is spinning at full speed! In which city would you find these two places?
✔️Right Answer: Rome
22. Take a look at our clues. What are they?
- A set of tools
- Types of snow leopards
- Types of whales
✔️Right Answer: Monkeys
23. What could our clues be referring to here?
- Insect varieties
- Sewing terms
- Roof types
✔️Right Answer: Pliers
24. Can you name this Christmas plant?
- Christmas rose
✔️Right Answer: Poinsettia
25. Spin the wheel by watching this video and answering the question at the end! (How did this man leave his mark on christmas?)
- A – HE INVENTED AN ICONIC CHRISTMAS GADGET
- B – HE STARTED IN AN ICONIC CHRISTMAS MOVIE
- C – HE WROTE AN ICONIC CHRISTMAS STORY
- D – HE SANG AN ICONIC CHRISTMAS SONG
✔️Right Answer: D – HE SANG AN ICONIC CHRISTMAS SONG
26. Here are the next clues! What are they?
- Breeds of horses
- Types of tents
- Types of boats
✔️Right Answer: Breeds of horses
27. In which country would you find these two cities?
- El Salvador
✔️Right Answer: Brazil
28. Who stars in both of these films?
- Matthew Broderick
- Geena Davis
- Johnny Depp
- Winona Ryder
✔️Right Answer: Winona Ryder
29. Can you figure out what these signs represent on the periodic table?
✔️Right Answer: Metal
30. Can you name the city where this traditional Christmas treat comes from?
✔️Right Answer: Milan