General Trivia #2 Quiz Answers Why do I know a lot of random facts? Because I’m pretty smart, if I may say so. How about you? Do you know anything else than the lyrics to the same three songs you always play on repeat? Well let’s find out with this ten-question general trivia. Vamos!
1. How many players are in a football team?
✔️Right Answer: 11
2. In which cartoon do the characters Patrick & Gary play an important role?
- TOM & JERRY
- THE SIMPSONS
- SPONGEBOB SQUAREPANTS
✔️Right Answer: SPONGEBOB SQUAREPANTS
3. What is the capital city of Brazil
- RÍO DE JANEIRO
- SAO PAULO
✔️Right Answer: BRASILIA
4. What part of a plant conducts photosynthesis?
✔️Right Answer: LEAF
5. Which soft drink is commonly associated with Scotland?
- SOUR SODA
- PICKLE JUICE
- SNAKE WINE
✔️Right Answer: IRN-BRU
6. How many horses are on each team in a polo match?
✔️Right Answer: 4
7. What does GIF stand for?
- GRAPHIC INTERNAL FUNCTION
- GRAPHICS INTERMODULE FORMAT
- GRAPH INTERNAL FIGURE
- GRAPHICS INTERCHANGE FORMAT
✔️Right Answer: GRAPHICS INTERCHANGE FORMAT
8. Which language is spoken the most in Colombia?
✔️Right Answer: SPANISH
9. What do the two words – Paella, Gazpacho – have in common?
- THEY ARE NAMES FOR SPANISH DISHES
- THEY ARE NAMES OF MOUNTAINS
- THEY ARE PLACES FROM ITALY
- THEY HAVE NOTHING IN COMMON
✔️Right Answer: THEY ARE NAMES FOR SPANISH DISHES
10. In which year did the Vietnam War start?
✔️Right Answer: 1955