Welcome along to the quiz of your lifetime. You’ll have to have Epicurean knowledge and the decisiveness of a brain surgeon to conquer this quiz. Shall we get cracking?
1. Do you know what is this plant called?
✔️Right Answer: Cress
2. Phileas Fogg is a name synonymous with world adventure! Which statement below is false for the real-life inspiration behind this memorable character?
- He was one of the first Americans to travel through the interior of Japan.
- He traveled by train from Cleveland to San Francisco
- He was born in Exeter, on the river Exe
- He visited Baghdad
✔️Right Answer: He was born in Exeter, on the river Exe
3. Which of these chess pieces starts on squares a1 and h1, and a8 and h8?
✔️Right Answer: Castle
4. Ayurveda is an ancient knowledge originating in India. According to Ayurveda, there are three body types. Which of these isn’t one of them?
✔️Right Answer: Dosha
5. One award winning British songstress released her sixth album in 2017. The title was a translation of the words “always woman”. Can you unscramble the names and figure out who it was?
- ORYTAL FISTW
- AARUL GARNLIM
- YMEM HTE RATEG
- TPYAT MSHIT
✔️Right Answer: AARUL GARNLIM
6.Which city is located closest to the equator?
✔️Right Answer: D