Test your general knowledge with our free and super fun quiz. We’ll cover a mix of topics, including geography, science, entertainment, and so much more. Afterwards, challenge your friends. Let’s get started!
1. Let’s start off easy. Who is Peter Pan’s nemesis?
- Tinker Bell
- The Lost Boys
- Captain Hook
✔️Right Answer: Captain Hook
2. The Olympic symbol uses five colors for its rings. Which color is missing: Red, Blue, Green, Yellow, and _____?
3. What is the name of the artist known for street art like this, often making commentary on society?
- Andy Warhol
- Shepard Fairey
✔️Right Answer: Banksy
4. Six-string guitar, dreadlocks, and soccer: What is the name of this legendary musician?
- Bob Marley
- Robert Johnson
- Ray Charles
✔️Right Answer: Bob Marley
5. Better limber up for this one. In which sport would you perform a “float serve”?
✔️Right Answer: A
6. Exotic is the order of the day. Which these animals is the only one where males give birth?
- Sea cucumber
✔️Right Answer: Seahorse
7. Which image of pasta below happens to be the name of a fat cartoon cat’s favorite dish?
8. Silence is golden. Which of these famous silver screen characters does not fit with the rest?
9. Earth has many peaks and valleys; some higher and deeper than others. Can you tell us which of these places is the deepest geographical location on earth?
- (A) Death Valley
- (B) Mariana Trench
- (C) Dead Sea
- (D) Caspian Sea
✔️Right Answer: (B) Mariana Trench
10. Weather patterns create so many beautiful clouds around the world. Can you tell us which formation here is classified as cumulonimbus?
11. Didn’t your mother ever tell you, ‘don’t mess with his holiness’. What country are the soldiers from that guard the Pope?
✔️Right Answer: Switzerland
12. A dictionary probably won’t help you here, but you could always try. Which modern language has the most words in it?
✔️Right Answer: English
13. Which of these elaborate and extravagant coats of arms does not belong with the others?
14. Can’t read sheet music? That’s okay. Just tell us which instrument below is the odd one out.
15. We promise this question is painless. What is the most common blood type across the human population?
- O positive
- A positive
- AB negative
- O negative
✔️Right Answer: O positive
16. Which letters are missing from this word that spells a delicious fruit?
- o, i, e, u, l
- u, i, y, s, t
- a, k, f, i, t
- e, k, p, u, n
✔️Right Answer: a, k, f, i, t
17. Which Beatle walked first across the iconic crosswalk on their album “Abbey Road”?
✔️Right Answer: John
18. Which of these types of bread are most commonly made without the use of yeast?
- Irish Soda Bread
✔️Right Answer: Irish Soda Bread
19. Which key below shares its spooky name with a structure inside our bodies?
20. How well do you know your psychology? This kind of amnesia means you have lost previously made memories…
✔️Right Answer: Retrograde
21. Which letter or character does not fit with the rest?
22. A classic masterpiece by a master. Tell us the name of the painter.
- Wassily Kandinsky
- Vincent Van Gogh
- Leonardo da Vinci
- Rembrandt van Rijn
✔️Right Answer: Rembrandt van Rijn
23. Which estate belongs to the “King of Rock n’ Roll”?
24. Name the first spacecraft to reach interstellar space!
- Sputnik 1
- Hubble Space Telescope
- Mars Curiosity Rover
- Voyager 1
✔️Right Answer: Voyager 1
25. Where can you find this holy landmark?
- Saudi Arabia
✔️Right Answer: Saudi Arabia
26. Which psychologist is most widely associated with the behavioral theory classical conditioning?
- Sigmund Freud
- Carl Jung
- Abraham Maslow
- Ivan Pavlov
✔️Right Answer: Ivan Pavlov
27. Which part of the human cell is being pointed to in the image?
- Golgi apperatus
✔️Right Answer: Golgi apperatus
28. Three of these images are from earth, one is from space. Which image was not taken on earth?
✔️Right Answer: C
29. The time that it takes the Sun to travel from vernal equinox to vernal equinox, as observed from earth, is called what?
- A tropical year
- A celestial year
- A polar year
- A leap year
✔️Right Answer: A tropical year
30. Which of these natural phenomena is the hottest?
- The Earth’s core
- The surface of the Sun
✔️Right Answer: Lightening