Experts have said that you should treat your brain like muscle and exercise it. To remain sharp and smart, constant mental stimulation is necessary. If you want to exercise your brain, daily challenges are definitely a must!
1. What song knocked ‘One Sweet Day’ off the number 1 spot in the 90s?
- Because You Loved Me
- Genie in a Bottle
- Baby One More Time
✔️Right Answer: Because You Loved Me
2. What is a supernova?
- unidentified galaxy
- black hole
- explosion of a star
- a huge star
✔️Right Answer: explosion of a star
3. What’s the oldest continuously inhabited city in the world?
- Athens, Greece
- Damascus, Syria
- Istanbul, Turkey
- Cairo, Egypt
✔️Right Answer: Damascus, Syria
4. Where is Bradley International Airport?
- New Jersey
- North Dakota
✔️Right Answer: Connecticut
5. What is the name of the most poisonous British mushroom?
- Death Cap
- Terror Shroom
- Evil Cap
- Poison Umbrella
✔️Right Answer: Death Cap
6. In Greek mythology, who is the Goddess of Agriculture?
✔️Right Answer: Demeter
7. What is the most common element in the Earth’s atmosphere?
- Carbon Dioxide
✔️Right Answer: Nitrogen
8. Which is the smallest nation in the Americas?
- St. Kitts and Nevis
- Turks and Caicos
✔️Right Answer: St. Kitts and Nevis
9. Alektorophobia is a fear of what?
✔️Right Answer: Chickens
10. How many bones are in an elephant’s trunk?
✔️Right Answer: 0
11. Where can you find Michelangelo’s sculpture of David?
✔️Right Answer: Florence
12. Freddie Mercury died in which year?
✔️Right Answer: 1991
13. How do you say goodbye in Afrikaans?
✔️Right Answer: Totsiens
14. What is the color of a lobster’s blood?
✔️Right Answer: blue
15. True or False: Diamond is harder than granite.
✔️Right Answer: True
16. What is m in E=mc2?
✔️Right Answer: mass
17. In which year of the first World War did Germany declare war on Russia and France?
✔️Right Answer: 1914
18. During which war was the Star Spangled Banner written?
- War of 1812
- World War I
- World War II
- Civil War
✔️Right Answer: War of 1812
19. What did Alfred Nobel invent in the 1800s?
- horse carriage
✔️Right Answer: dynamite
20. Where did J.K. Rowling write the very first Harry Potter novel?
- in her Malibu vacation home
- Elephant House cafe in Edinburgh
- Hotel The Savoy in London
- Coffee Alchemy in Sydney
✔️Right Answer: Elephant House cafe in Edinburgh
21. What is philematology?
- the science of sex
- the science of kissing
- the science of relationships
- the science of fighting
✔️Right Answer: the science of kissing
22. How many valves does a trumpet have?
✔️Right Answer: 3
23. What was the unsolved case where 9 ski hikers died mysteriously in the mountains of Russia?
- Ten-Day Ski Nightmare
- Disappearance in Guanabara
- The Incident at Dyatlov Pass
- Camp Voynich Horror
✔️Right Answer: The Incident at Dyatlov Pass
24. Which principality did Charles VI created in 1719?
- San Clarins
✔️Right Answer: Lichtenstein
25. What’s the name of the Great Dane who flew next to his master to accompany him on his missions during World War I?
✔️Right Answer: Moritz
26. What was Thailand’s official name before 1939?
✔️Right Answer: Siam
27. Where is the Nizhnyaya Tunguska River located?
✔️Right Answer: Siberia
28. How many sides does a snowflake have?
✔️Right Answer: 6
29. What was the first ever motion-picture film?
- Roundhay Garden Scene
- The Execution of Mary Stuart
- Pantomimes Lumineuses
✔️Right Answer: Roundhay Garden Scene
30. What is the name of the third co-founder of Apple who worked with Steve Jobs and Steve Wozniak?
- Jeff Bezos
- Bill Gates
- Ronald Wayne
- John Gray
✔️Right Answer: Ronald Wayne
31. What does the word ‘astronaut’ mean in Greek language?
- space soldier
- man of the cosmos
- universal man
- star sailor
✔️Right Answer: star sailor
32. What is the fastest human sense?
✔️Right Answer: hearing
33. What do you call a group of jellyfish?
✔️Right Answer: smack
34. What country was Che Guevara killed in?
✔️Right Answer: Bolivia
35. What do you call the phobia of dogs?
✔️Right Answer: cynophobia
36. In ballet, what is allongé?
- to lengthen
- jump high
- split in the air
- turn twice
✔️Right Answer: to lengthen
37. When is 99 more than 100?
- in outer space
- in Russia
- on the microwave
✔️Right Answer: on the microwave
38. How much was stolen on the first bank robbery at Clay County Savings Association?
✔️Right Answer: $60,000
39. What is the name of the experiment that proved that observing particles affect how they behave?
- Cavendish Experiment
- Double Slit Experiment
- Cosmic Proton Behavior
- Obscura Electron Experiment
✔️Right Answer: Double Slit Experiment
40. What is the mathematical theorem stating that there are always unprovable statements?
- Godel’s Incompleteness Theorem
- The Continuum Hypothesis
- The Four Color Theorem
- Proof Paradox Theorem
✔️Right Answer: Godel’s Incompleteness Theorem
41. Who was the second pharaoh who continued with the construction on the Pyramids of Giza?
- Pharaoh Khafre
- Pharaoh Khufu
- Pharaoh Menkaure
- Pharaoh Tut
✔️Right Answer: Pharaoh Khafre
42. What is the classical symphony music that astronaut Neil Armstrong took with him during the Apollo mission?
- Ludwig van Beethoven’s Symphony No. 5
- Mozart’s Symphony No. 40
- Brahm’s Symphony No. 3
- Antonín Dvořák’s Symphony No. 9
✔️Right Answer: Antonín Dvořák’s Symphony No. 9
43. Peter’s mom has four children. Their names are April, May, June and ______?
✔️Right Answer: Peter
44. How many neurons does the average human brain have?
- 1 million
- 16 million
- 86 billion
- 210 trillion
✔️Right Answer: 86 billion
45. Which of the car brands below did James Bond never drive in his films?
✔️Right Answer: Acura
46. What is the name of the organization that established a new African colony home for freed slaves in 1822?
- United Nations
- World Health Organization
- American Colonization Society
- Freedom Organization Inc.
✔️Right Answer: American Colonization Society
47. What do you call the state of matter that is low density dilute gas cooled to almost zero temperature?
- Boiling Point
- Quark-Gluon Plasma
- Bose–Einstein Condensate
✔️Right Answer: Bose–Einstein Condensate
48. What’s the maximum speed of an Accelerated Graphics Port 3.5 ?
- 2133 mb/s
- 133 mb/s
- 266 mb/s
- 1066 mb/s
✔️Right Answer: 2133 mb/s
49. What is the equatorial diameter of Earth?
- 12,756 kilometers
- 10,3654 kilometers
- 16,407 kilometers
- 24,822 kilometers
✔️Right Answer: 12,756 kilometers
50. What are the first three perfect numbers?
- 1, 3, 5
- 2, 12, 368
- 3, 10, 297
- 6, 28, 496
✔️Right Answer: 6, 28, 496
51. Which month do people sleep less?
✔️Right Answer: February
52. What’s the name of the astronomer who produced the Drake equation in the 1960s?
- Norman J. Drake
- Drake Bell
- Frank Drake
- Charles Drake
✔️Right Answer: Frank Drake
53. How many different ways can you pronounce ‘ough’?
✔️Right Answer: 9
54. How many times can you subtract 10 from 100?
- one hundred
- just once
✔️Right Answer: just once
55. Who was the first ever paleontologist to discover dinosaur fossil?
- Trevor Valle
- William Buckland
- James Hall
- Gideon Mantell
✔️Right Answer: Gideon Mantell
56. What is infinity plus infinity?
- 2X infinity
✔️Right Answer: infinity
57. What number below is three more than one-fifth of one-tenth of one-half of 5,000?
✔️Right Answer: 53
58. Who was wrongly accused for starting the Great Chicago Fire in 1871?
- Dan Woodsworth
- Federico Lombardo
- Catharine O’Leary
- Napoleon St. Clair
✔️Right Answer: Catharine O’Leary
59. What year did the Berlin Wall come down?
✔️Right Answer: 1989
60. Some months have 31 days, others have 30 days. How many have 28 days?
✔️Right Answer: 12
61. In the bible, who had the dream about a warning from God to back off Abraham’s wife?
✔️Right Answer: Abimelech
62. How many grams of Polonium 210 is enough to kill a person?
- 100 grams
- 210 grams
- 1 microgram
- 1,000 micrograms
✔️Right Answer: 1 microgram
63. Who was the first author to use a typewriter to write a novel?
- Charles Dickens
- Mark Twain
- J.D. Salinger
- Ernest Hemingway
✔️Right Answer: Mark Twain
64. In Greek mythology, what animal form did Zeus transform into when he seduced Eurymedousa?
✔️Right Answer: ant
65. Where in space can you find the ‘Sea of Tranquility’?
✔️Right Answer: Moon