There are enemy ships lurking about and your mission is to click on the right coordinates to strike them down. At the end of the quiz you will find out how much damage you’ve caused. Are you skilled enough for the mission, Captain?
1. Let’s begin the mission Captain! Point your attention to the BRIGHTEST section of this battleship, then press the detonate button.
- Detonate – C2
- Detonate – C3
- Detonate – C4
- Detonate – C5
2. Let’s try a different tactic and get them by surprise! Point your attention to the DARKEST section and press detonate!
- Detonate – F1
- Detonate – F2
- Detonate – F3
- Detonate – F4
3. Let’s creep up on the enemy Captain, by using camouflage. On which section of the ship do you see the word RANK written?
4. How accurate is your eye sight captain? Do you think you can strike this submarine on two sections? Choose the two that are the DARKEST.
- A5, A7
- A7, A8
- A8, A6
- A5, A6
5. Baltimore is a major city with a long history. It has a very important seaport. You’ve just received a message from another captain in a secret code language. If Denver is written ‘NRNRNR’ – how would you write Baltimore?
6. The fog is rising… You need to launch a missile to strike the battleship. Turn your attention to where on the picture it says B6 and press detonate.
7. More damage has been done! Can you put Boat B back together?
- C2, D3, G3, H6
- C2, G3, H6, C5
- C5, G3, H6, H2
- C5, D3, F4, C5
8. Strike! Which scattered section is a part of the highlighted square?
9. Let’s test your logic skills Captain! Johnny can row at 5 kmph in still water. If the velocity of the current is 1 kmph and it takes him 1 hour to row to the supply ship and come back, how far is the supply ship?
10. Right, let’s strike this one where it least expects it! Which scattered section is a part of the highlighted square?